In a nutshell:
In this role, you will plan, build and release world-class tools, work alongside a global team driving innovation around quality testing and automation and strengthen relationships with developers and stakeholders around the world relying on your tools and skills that help make our games and products great.
Does this Describe You?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software engineering or equivalent
- Has a minimum of 4 years of technical industry experience working on tools and development process improvements
- Has a minimum of 4 years of industry technical experience with console game, object oriented programming and C#
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and Web Services is a plus
- Knowledge of software lifecycle, modern testing methods and solid understanding of continuous integration
- Feed and are driven by new and interesting challenges, love exploring new solutions and sharing those solutions with your teams.
- An effective collaborator and want to be part of a community – can share your tools, best practices and learnings with your teams around the globe
- Excellent communication skills.