You will be responsible for the development and implementation of high-speed data-plane software components and microservices integrated in public and private cloud architecture.. This position is responsible for working on a variety of technical problems of moderate scope & complexity. Designs, codes, tests under general supervision. Collaborate with peers under the direction of technical leads on assigned project teams.
- Working closely with peers to design & code robust scalable, loosely coupled components and microservices that integrates with both public and private cloud infrastructure.
- Applyarchitecture and design principals consistently and holistically to enable target end-to-end usage scenarios
- Good focus on DevOps use-cases and work-flows
- Optimized internally for extensibility and enabling development teams to operate quickly
- Work with SCRUM teams and Product Management to refine requirements, understand how we will meet the broader properties of the system and help design efficient, flexible, highly scalable and extensible services
- Work to drive decisions through a crisp decision-making process and framework
- Analyze criteria and options and obtain necessary data to answer key questions
- Meet with key partners, internal teams and 3rd party partners in joint design and development efforts while being able to articulate roadmap and product architecture.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of development & deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare and OpenStack
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture & large scale API design and development
- Understanding with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
- Experience in developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chief, Puppet, System Center
- Knowledge of developing automation for Terraform or infrastructure provisioning tools
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a dynamic high performing environment.
- Regularly demonstrates teamwork by promoting others’ ideas, influencing others, and making teams successful.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
- Participates on cross functional design teams to develop expertise in other modules/systems
- Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Coding experience in languages such as Java and C/C++
- Golang is a plus
- Professional experience in networking with good knowledge of OSI Layer-1 to 7 including LANswitches, routers, general TCP/IP and associated protocols.