WHO WE ARE
For every hour patients wait for care, they face objectively worse outcomes. TeleTracking believes it is unacceptable that patients are not able to access the care they need, when they need it, due to operating inefficiencies and unnecessary cost barriers. Our mission is simple, to ensure no one waits for the care they need. Named one of Becker's "Great Places to Work" and a Pittsburgh Business Times "Corporate Citizenship Award" winner, TeleTracking delivers extraordinary outcomes that have been the subject of study by the RAND Corporation, and is the perennial KLAS Patient Flow Category Leader.
TELETRACKING GUIDING PRINCIPLES
We take pride in our mission and are grateful for the opportunity to do noble work
We value honesty and treat others with respect
We innovate to solve problems and create elegantly simple offerings
We hold ourselves and one another accountable
We relentlessly pursue continuous improvement and challenge the status quo
We contribute positively to meaningful outcomes for our partners and for healthcare
We make sound decisions and operate efficiently in order to sustain employment and grow the business
The Software Engineer II is responsible for coding and continuous testing of complex modules and applications in support of the TeleTracking platform. This role will also be charged with understanding and interpreting requirements to contribute to the technical architecture and the associated design documents.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in all applications layers, including front end (Web), middle layer (Web Services), and data access layer in accordance with TeleTracking standards.
- As an agile team member, participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Utilize domain driven techniques and design patterns to build and contribute to technical design.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors.
- Assists in the development and training of SE I.
Bachelor's in computer information technology, computer science, management required
- Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments preferred.
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events).
- Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles preferred.
- Advanced level skills in Java Service Oriented Architecture technologies such as JaxRS, REST, Oauth2, CXF, Spring, MongoDB.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services technologies such as VPC, ELB, ElasticBeanstalk, S3, CloudWatch, etc.,
- Experience working with several types of database technologies such as SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, or ElasticSearch as examples.
- Good software development and Object-Oriented programming skills.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects.