Do you like building great products that are feature rich and essential to users' day to day lives?
Do you think nothing is worth doing if it can’t be done at scale?
Do you want to use cutting-edge technologies on products that are used by tens of thousands of people every day?
Do you want to work for a company that is 20 times bigger than its largest competitors yet still continues to grow and innovate consistently?
If you answered yes to all the above, then you belong at Cvent!
What You Will Be Doing
- Investigate software problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Perform and/or oversee software upgrades and implementations
- Serve as technical specialist to in-house support group
- Work as a team member with other technical staff and vendors to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
What You Need for this Postion
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
- 4+ years experience with Java Development in an Object Oriented environment
- Experience with using and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Facebook’s React framework would be a big plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Couchbase, MongoDB, Redis or other NoSQL technologies
- Bachelors in Computer Science OR related technical discipline. Equivalent experience will also considered.
- Any experience working on a public AWS platform or working with Docker containers would make a candidate stand out.