We are looking for a talented Software Engineer II who will assist in maintaining and enhancing existing software applications as well as help build new applications for CU Direct with general direction and guidance from more senior staff.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Work with team members to develop functional requirements into the system.
• Assist other developers when they ask for help.
• Investigate and resolve software errors in application systems.
• Participate in the support for any software issues that may arise in all environments from development through to production.
• Increase working knowledge of CU Direct systems and technologies.
• Work to foster and enhance teamwork within the organization. Provide the highest quality products and services to each other and our clients. Consistently promotes and models the culture and values of CUDC. Demonstrates the behaviors aligned with each value with clients and employees across the organization
The Ideal Candidate:
• Has a High School Diploma.
• A minimum of two years professional, amateur or academic software development experience in Windows or Web Applications
• An understanding of relational databases is a must (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
• A minimum of two years’ experience: C# or VB.NET, Visual Studio, T-SQL
• Problem Solving\Trouble Shooting
• Willingness and initiative to learn new technologies and know when to apply them
• Excellent collaborative skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users.
• Ability to work in fast paced / flexible environment.
About CU Direct
CU Direct helps credit unions, dealers and affinity groups succeed.
Requisition ID : 1100