At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Seeking a candidate with Computer Science skills, especially those involving linking and loading ELF binaries using dynamic shared objects.
The Role include:
- Debug dynamic linking and loading issues for Linux ELF libraries.
- Develop C/C++ applications and libraries.
- Educate upstream library authors and package managers to improve stability and portability.
Preferred Skills Include:
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.
- Verbal and written communications skills for technical topics.
- Expertise working with Unix systems, especially Linux.
- Expertise in ELF binary analysis relevant to linking and loading.
- Experience with dynamic shared objects.
- Experience with shell languages.