$100K — $150K *
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
The Software Engineer II is an experienced developer position that works primarily in design, coding, testing, and supporting software products and related materials to meet customer requirements in the Heavy Equipment industry. The Software Engineer II performs tasks using formal software development methodologies and specified R&D and/or departmental procedures.
• Design and implement software modules. Create design documents and module specifications from the direction of other software engineers, project leads, or supervisor. Create interfaces to or from other applications or databases.
• Code programs or modifications to existing programs or modules.
• Develop application test plans. This can include regression, integration, or full system test plans.
• Perform debugging, unit, and system level testing on programs.
• Coaching and mentoring other developers.
• Update and review object, module, program, and application documentation.
• Review and provide input to technical writers, training developers on application specific publications, on-line help implementation, and if appropriate, training class development.
• Develop and implement application test plans, including both integration and full system test plans for publications, software and training materials.
• Create program specifications to ensure proper direction during development.
• Participates in code reviews for other development projects.
Education & Experience:
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent education/experience.
• 5+ years programming experience required.
• Training and experience with Agile software development.
• Analysis and design experience.
• Experience and training in formal testing methods helpful.
Valid through: 3/16/2021