Axom Technologies is currently seeking a skilled Software Engineer to join our growing team! The Engineer will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Resolve software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design toinclude hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Select the software development process in coordination with thecustomer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Fourteen (14) years software engineering experience in programs and contracts ofsimilar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities