Develops new and enhances or maintains existing software components.
• Serves as the expert in object-oriented and component-based development, patterns and design for reuse; applies test driven design and works towards automating and standardizing practices.
• Sets and achieves build schedules; builds and maintain a suite of native apps.
• Eliminates impediments and performs design and code reviews.
• Builds intermediate to highly complex, high quality software components by analyzing, creating, designing and coding, troubleshooting and unit testing for new products.
• Creates and executes installation scripts.
• Designs new features and enhancements for existing products.
• Delivers high quality software components with minimal defects; identifies and resolves errors and related software problems.
• Creates and documents component specifications and detailed designs by working with Architects to implement specific system architecture; analyzes customer and internal requirements and specifications, and translates into the software design.
• Identifies and resolves potential risks and issues; works in teams to implement mitigation plans and processes.
• Builds and delivers phase exit review items; works with team members to follow CCIT processes and practices for project delivery.
• Works with and adapts iHeartMedia's Continuous Integration environment to ensure a smooth and high quality release cycle in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Ability to architect and create an Automation Framework using Selenium, Appium, and/or open source technologies
• Can build advanced automated functional and load test suites to exercise iHeartRadio's Application
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the software delivery life cycle
• Strong ability to perform and utilize testing techniques to troubleshoot hardware and software configuration issues; good debugging skills
• Ability to write and execute test cases for the overall iHeartRadio platform, which includes mobile, Internet-enabled devices and web browser, with an emphasis on functionality and features of the product
• Demonstrated ability to conduct testing, including end-to-end and user acceptance testing phases, using best practices in software testing agile methodologies
• Ability to design software using OOA/D, UML, design patterns, data modeling, and ERDs
• Adept at profiling and tuning applications for CPU/memory use
• Can increase the maintainability of codebase by writing future-proof code with an emphasis on extensibility and reusability
• Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to communicate at detailed technical level as well as to distill advanced concepts into fundamental principles for teammates
• Can deliver creative technical solutions that are scalable
• Understanding of web and mobile standards
• Strong skills in multi-tasking day-to-day activities and effectively identifying issues in a variety of hardware and software environments
• Able to work individually and within a team
• 2-4+ years' test experience in web, Internet or mobile technologies with a thorough knowledge of Agile principles and QA methodologies
• 4+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
• B.S. in Computer Science, IS Engineering, or related field; M.S. preferred