iCrossing's technology team architects world-class data-driven solutions for Omni-channel digital marketing initiatives. We’re engineers and solutions integrators experienced at all levels of the application development lifecycle with a clear focus on creating engaging, rich and dynamic customer experiences. Keeping up with the proliferation of devices, operating systems and APIs takes some serious technical talent – and our team has lots of it. No matter what their individual role, every team member has two basic responsibilities: Build technologies that power digital transformations and make the impossible, possible.
For this role, we are seeking a software engineer to work on a cutting edge large-scale enterprise consumer facing website. You will be developing java code to support websites, web services, and backend systems that will be deployed to AWS infrastructure. You will work with our team in our Dallas, TX office.
- Create web applications utilizing Java (Spring MVC) to support high volume B2C websites and internal core business applications for our clients.
- Review code and software design by the team, including delivery process, technical documentation, and test strategy.
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software
- Fix bugs and provide support for business and maintenance teams
- Refactor existing code base and improve overall quality of code
- Support operations teams with deployments, debugging production issues and tuning applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
- 4+ years of experience developing best in-class software application in Java/J2EE
- 2+ years of experience with XML related technologies (XML, XSL, JAXP) and JSON
- Good Understanding of Spring MVC Framework
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and an ability to recognize the business and technical trade-offs between different solutions.
- Ability to effectively work in a development environment utilizing Tomcat, Apache, Github, Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse, and Maven.
- Good debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience implementing RESTful services
- Experience in unit testing frameworks like Junit.
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal