Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects.
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects.
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products.
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results.
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches .
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test .
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Reqiired Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Required Work Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Preferred Key Skills and Competencies: Quantitative and problem solving skills?and - Proficiency in Python and C++ - Knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, TestRail, Redis and pytest - Understanding of Machine Learning, AI, and serial communication. - Knowledge with revision control systems, such as Git, GitHub, Gerrit