To perform the job successfully, the individual must accomplish the following:
- Understand complex problems, solutions, and system integrations.
- Develop responsive web applications to integrate with multiple back end systems.
- Perform research and development on application technologies and methodologies.
- Assist in determining scope of work and recommended approach for projects.
- Create and document technical design of the software applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure performance of applications.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity, adhere to design principles, and participate in code reviews.
- Regularly communicate with and present deliverables to project team
College degree in a Technical or a related field and 0-2 years professional level experience; or 4+ years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline required.
- 1+ years of front-end or back-end development experience or comparable coursework.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side programming language such as: C#, Java, PHP, Python.
- Familiarity with SQL, preferredexperience with Oracle PL
- Understand UI/UX patterns and best practices.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Background in object-oriented programming (OOP) and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong collaborative skills are required.
- Ability to work independently as part of a globally distributed team
Benefits and working environment:
The right candidate will enjoy the benefits of working both in a team environment with flexibility to work remotely, have flexible hours, with a robust benefit package.