If you have a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Mathematics with an emphasis on software, here is your opportunity to pursue an exciting career with Raytheon!
If you want to apply your engineering knowledge and skills to build complex, real-time software which controls highly sophisticated defense and civil systems which are currently deployed in more than 80 countries around the globe, then Integrated Defense Systems' Software Engineering Directorate (SED) is the place for you!
SED is the central focus for real-time software development, integration, testing, and validation activities for IDS's core capabilities:
- Integrated Air and Defense systems , which produces the world's most sophisticated short-, medium- and long-range, low- to high-altitude, all-weather air and missile defense systems, such as the combat-proven Patriot Missile which protects US and allied forces around the globe
- Large Ground and Naval Radar systems where Raytheon IDS is a world leader in large scale radar development, technology, and production such as exhibited in the AN/TPY-2, UEWR, and AMDR radars
- Naval Combat Systems and Electronics such as those being built for the DDG 1000 Zumwalt-class destroyer, America's next generation, multi-mission, naval destroyer, serving as the vanguard of an entire new generation of advanced multi-mission surface combat ships
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana.
This position can be a Salary Grade G06.
- U.S . Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program (or completed a degree no more than 18 months prior to start date) with an emphasis in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related engineering field.
- U.S . Citizenship is required.
Desired Skills :
- B.S. degree
- 3.0+ GPA required
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of *nix operating systems
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Engineering Project or Internship experience
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
Be a key contributor to our Software Engineering Team!
Please apply now and join us in our mission!
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
software, software engineering, software design, design, test, validation, integration, sensor systems, software development, data analysis, analysis, systems, systems integration, Java, C++
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.