Shape your future
As a valued member of our Research and Development team, this individual will be responsible for the design and development of software for new products as well as enhancements to existing products. This individual must be capable of independently defining software requirements, producing a high-level and detailed design from those requirements, and implementing and testing the associated software.
He or she should be capable of innovative, creative, and independent strategies to produce high quality software solutions; highly object oriented developer who loves to solve complex problems. This individual must be able to work independently to develop significant and complex software for a project, assisting in the system requirements definition for new product development or modifications to existing products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform all traditional development activities, such as analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation.
• Translate business and design goals into usable products.
• Manage work assignments to meet deadlines under an aggressive schedule; some overtime may be required.
• Responsible for standards and documentation of software development including training of others on the technical staff.
• Perform testing to identify problems early, perform error and stress scenarios.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Identify and recommend where new technologies may be incorporated.
• Balance responsibilities for one or more technical aspects of development.
• Architect and specify hardware and software infrastructure.
• Participate in and contribute to the creation of V&V plans and protocols.
• New product development including systems engineering, analysis, and review, and the generation of documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements particularly FDA Quality System Regulation. a). This includes all phases of design, development, test validation, and manufacturing support of the company's medical products.
• Additional responsibilities may include cost reduction redesign of products, acting as a technical resource for other departments in the company.
• The design of new products, and solving design and manufacturing problems on existing product lines. a). This includes creating test protocols, supervising the testing of new and existing product and test reporting. b). All designs must meet applicable regulatory standards such as FDA, QSR, IEC, ISO and SOP.
• Maintain an interest in and enthusiasm for all aspects of software development.
• Maintain a willingness to accept any and all assignments, regardless of application or technologies involved.
Leave your footprint
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Software Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a technical equivalent. Master’s Degree is desirable.
- Must possess basic knowledge of electronic hardware and software design relating to real-time embedded systems.