F5 is looking for an engineer who enjoys challenges and dives in where the team needs them.
This position is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of key product components. In addition, you will perform as an individual contributor and collaborate with peers.
- Design, implement and test components of BIG-IQ
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to improve existing products or new product directions
- Contribute to software designs
- Collaborate with team members and partners
- Learn quickly in a hands-on environment
- You have excellent analytic / trouble-shooting and debugging skills
- You have shown excellence in written and verbal communications
- You have aa solid sense of ownership over the features you deliver
- You are an excellent teammate
- An understanding of UI design patterns such as MVC and relating those concepts to existing frameworks.
- Familiarity with the anatomy of RESTful web applications, from browser, to server to the database.
- The technologies used are AngularJS, Java8, MongoDB and Python but experience using these exact technologies is not required.
- 0-2 years’ experience crafting software.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience