We are looking for a skilled information graphic designer to:
1. Deliver a rich, interactive and highly intuitive analysis environment that guide business users to known places of insight and discovery, while simultaneously leaving those same users free to explore the data and pursue their own questions on demand
2. Create guided analytics user interfaces, involving step-by-step workflows for solving particular Analytical problems
3. Capture best practices for creating interactive and effective data visualizations to display critical information that effects or is needed to achieve business objectives
4. Distill qualitative and quantitative analytical insights to communicate compelling stories with diverse audiences
5. Apply analytics on large data sets and develop visualization methods to best reflect relevant datasets
7. Work closely with our product, marketing, and technology teams to implement usable, meaningful dashboards and analytics applications
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of information graphic design, data visualization and interactive design
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to turn data into opportunities for visual storytelling
- Data Visualization Designexperience
- 6 - 18months' experience creating data visualizations with industry leading Visualization tools - preferably using Tableau
- Deep understanding of visual communication best practices
- Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, and presenting)
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Experience manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, and high-dimensionality data from various sources, using tools such as SQL, MS Excel, etc.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts.