We know you’ve got choices as an experienced Software Engineer, so why work for Dealertrack, a brand of Cox Automotive? Besides being a privately held company that’s been in business over 100 years, Cox Automotive is a respected industry leader. We aren’t in “maintenance mode;” we are innovating and we know our employees are our most valuable resource!Who We Are + What We Do
As part of the Cox Automotive family, Dealertrack is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today’s digital retailing environment. Our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.Technologies We Use: .Net Core, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), gitEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and test current systems to ensure optimal functionality and make calculated modifications based on the desired results.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems.
- Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
- Participate in the development of new industry-leading products using our tech stack.
- Collaborate with otherdevelopers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Attends departmental and project related meetings.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
- Proficient experience using SQL
- Skilled in C# and ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management teams
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Strong understanding of version control systems
- Perks? Of course!Cox Automotive offers an employee-centric environment with resources and advancement opportunities across our 25+ brands. We have ambitious benefits, (health and dental kick in on Day 1), in addition to a compelling 401K and PTO offering. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our team today.