Our Software Engineers:Our Software Engineers are passionate influencers who have built a premier software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. We’re looking for thinkers at every stage in their career with the tenacity to take on the biggest challenges in our industry. Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do. Hackathons 2-3 times per year offer the opportunity to network and spark innovation. You’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individual talents, cultivates team work and team dynamics and provides multiple opportunities for creative problem-solving.
Job Overview:Using your expertise in Microsoft.Net and Cloud technologies you will help craft enterprise applications for our Dealer Management Solutions group. In your role within an Agile Team, you will analyze and resolve complex challenges associated with application systems.Our team members collaborate, and learn from each other to continually improve our practice of software engineering. We forge an environment of mentorship to shape our culture.
Technologies We Use:.Net Core/Framework, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), Git, DB2.
- Implements solutions using established design patterns
- Implements well-modularized solutions
- Exhibits continual improvement towards the goal of error-free code through test driven development
- Produces high-quality code for projects of limited complexity
- Able to execute technical design envisioned
- Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major, or equivalent experience
- Ability to write SQL scripts and understand entity relationships
- Skilled in C# and ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Proficient understanding of version control systems