$80K — $100K *
We design and build things that are inspiring and make a real impact in the assessment industry and we are currently seeking a talented Software Engineer 1 to join our team in Washington DC/ Georgetown.
The Software Engineer will be an integral part of the software engineering and product development team within Cambium Assessment. This group of professionals provide custom software solutions for our clients as well as internal support systems. Much of the work we perform is new development, so the right candidate will have the skills needed to perform full life-cycle software development. This includes participation in requirements gathering, application and database design, system documentation, writing and unit-testing efficient code, and deployment.
• B.S. in Computer Science and 2+ years professional software development experience or a M.S. in Computer Science
• Proficient SQL experience to include work with relational databases and writing SQL queries
• Experience in operating and supporting on-demand Internet-based systems
• Self-starting, independent thinker and worker
• Excellent analytical skills
• Highly detail-oriented
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well on a team as well as independently
• SQL Server 2005 and Transact-SQL
•Experience supporting fast-growing large-scale production-quality web environments.
Valid through: 10/13/2020