Your responsibilities include:
- Designs, develops, debugs, modifies, and tests software applications using C#/C++ and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design methodology.
- Documents software development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
- Tracks software development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved software version control system.
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- Investigates, researches, selects software designs, operating systems and/or practices.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Participate in the development, review, execution of manual software tests for a Windows based software application
- Participate in the development, review, execution of automated software tests using Python for a Windows based software application
- Design test scenarios following design and requirement documents to ensure intended behavior is verified
- Perform software verification and validation activities using mechanical hardware components and electronic equipment
- Participate in SW test automation framework and tools development
- Participate in Agile software development process and work towards achieving individual and team goals
- Coordinate and collaborate with global team members
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters requiring coordination between organizations.
- Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field - Position will start in Summer 2021. Degree must be obtained by that timeframe.
- 0-2 Years of relevant work experience with BS
- 0-1 Years of relevant work experience with MS
- Experience in Object-Oriented programming
- Experiences with the following:
- C#/C++ development using MVVM and Windows Presentation Foundation
- Windows Operating System
- Writing automated software tests using Python
- Developing software within the medical device industry (or comparable highly-regulated environment)
- Agile or Kanban methodologies
- Developing and maintaining event driven real-time applications using techniques such as thread synchronization
- Image and signal processing including signal filters and image enhancement algorithms