Axom Technologies is currently seeking a skilled Software Engineer to join our growing team! The Engineer will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Develops or implements algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assists with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Writes or reviews software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Seven (7) years software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities