At APCON, we bring enthusiasm, passion, and dedication every day to building products that provide visibility into network data. Organizations ranging from midsize companies to Fortune 1000 enterprises rely on APCON to achieve total visibility of their physical, private, and cloud environments. With APCON’s stable, scalable technology, IT professionals know they can monitor, secure, and protect their networks.
Purpose of Job:
The Software Engineer I will be responsible for helping design, develop, and support internal Web based applications and tools used by the Quality Test and Support Teams.
- Designs, implements, and debugs frameworks that will be used to help improve the overall quality of APCON products
- Builds frameworks with usability and maintainability in mind
- Works closely with the entire Quality Assurance team to generate requirements for new tools and frameworks
- Independently creates documentation for their own software development projects
- Works in both an independent and team environment to meet delivery expectations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS degree (BSEE or BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or equivalent training and experience
- Software development skills using object-oriented design and coding techniques
- Knowledge of bootstrap templating concepts and single-page web applications
- Solid understanding of SQL databases (MySQL or Postgres)