As our company continues to grow, we're looking for a Software Engineer to contribute to our hybrid-cloud solutions that provide business continuity and fine-grained collaboration to large Enterprise customers.
- Work with fast-paced development team to implement EGNYTE's next generation, hybrid-cloud file sharing solution.
- Responsible for developing features independently with directions from senior members of the team.
- Develop software in a micro-services architectural framework.
The Successful Candidate will need:
- Excellent programming skills in at least one of following languages – C/C++, Python, Java.
- Ability to produce very high quality code, robust code.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Strong foundational knowledge and hands on experience working with Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL/NoSQL Databases.
- Solid hands on experience with Unix/Linux, System Calls, multi-threading.
- Good understanding of concepts such as HTTP, micro services, REST APIs.
- Good understanding of File System concepts.
- Passion to deliver high quality, enterprise-grade products.