$80K — $100K *
1. Design and develop high performance computing frameworks; and support video enhancement, image related algorithms optimization;
2. Responsible for the optimization of core computing libraries, including development of heterogeneous framework on mobile and desktop, optimization of matrix, convolution and time-frequency domain processing computing libraries;
3. Responsible for the evaluation and analysis of algorithm performance, formulate technical planning and performance standards, and complement key competitiveness.
1. Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related majors with 3+ years of working experience;
2. Proficient with parallel programming and performance optimization techniques such as NEON, OpenCL, OpenGL ES, Metal and Vulkan;
3. Experience with large-scale software and libraries architecture design and development is a plus;
4. Proficient with Android and iOS development is a plus;
5. Experience with deep learning algorithm engineering and optimization is a plus.
Valid through: 8/14/2020
$100K — $150K
7 days ago
$150K — $200K
15 days ago