You will be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with product owners and engineers in an agile environment to design, implement, test and continually improve low latency and highly scalable web applications and services running on AWS.
- Investigating and root cause analyzing of software and system defects while maintaining process compliance
- Adapting configuration management tools for the complex needs of the development teams & the development process
- Decomposing requirements for testability and provide feedback to the requirement gathering process
- Interacting with customers/users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community
Who are you?
You are able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment focused on innovation. You're also someone who is able to learn and integrate complementary technologies inside and outside their specific area of expertise to deliver highly scalable and fault tolerant systems. You have experience with the following:
- 5+ years software development experience building scalable commercial applications or services.
- 3+ years' experience with Java.
- Knowledge of Scala or other functional programming experience.
- Hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud technologies.
- Experience with Linux and Linux based scripting.
- Understanding of containers like Docker and development tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins