Support the PTC Windchill products used at Harris sites.
- Develop upgrade and update procedures for production servers
- Provide custom software updates and deployment package
- Provide support and solutions to regression testing issues
- Develop and manage custom software solutions
- Ensure custom files are compatible and in sync with respective version, release or critical patch set
- Resolve issues due to discontinued software
- Debug, tweak and/or implement minor customer requested solutions
- Maintain custom and respective out of the box software archives
- Disk space and performance maintenance
- Maintenance of secure servers
- Basic-to-medium database queries
- Batch loading and exporting documents from a storage location to PDMLink
- Provide application support for individual users
- Minor project and technical lead
- BS in IT, MIS, CS degree or Software Engineeringdegree (or equivalent) with 3+ years of experience designing and/or supporting software application environments.
- Strong knowledge of PTC products such as Windchill PDMLink and Creo.
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Good organizational skills, good problem solving skills, and a willingness to work with teams, individuals and suppliers to troubleshoot application and process problems are essential.
Preferred additional skills:
- Must be customer focused and service oriented.
- Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within Northeast USA.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Self-starter and can work with minimal supervision.
- Dependable team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to be very detail oriented and interact with a wide range of individuals and levels of management.