Experienced Software Engineer to create C# and JAVA applications for use by Harris government customers. Support web architecture, legacy applications, enterprise-wide applications and software upgrades. Responsibilities to include:
- Develop C# and JAVA applications
- Use tools for source control and issue tracking
- Support the evaluation of web architecture and process improvements
- Troubleshoot applications developed in-house and by external developers
- Provide application support for individual users and enterprise-wide applications used by the division
- Bachelor of Science in CS/SW/CE/EE and 2-6years ofexperience
- Master’s Degree counts towards up to 2 years of experience
- Experience with either
- C#/.NET, SQL (MS SQL Server), rich clients , XML/SOAP API integration, Integration servers
- Experience developing web applications and web services
- Experience gathering and interpreting requirements
- Experience reviewing code, locate problems, provide and receive feedback on code
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with HTML5, CSS 3, GIT, Visual Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer, MS SQL Server Management Studio, and Agile/Scrum
- Should be able to self-start and solve problems quickly.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with teams and individuals.
- Should demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, meet deadlines, embrace new technologies, and follow process.
- Must be able to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
Job Code: ES20181805-24860