- Design, develop, operate and maintain software components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
- Develop real time embedded systems involving software for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components, interface with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support staff.
- Participate in the full life cycle of most projects (embedded development, analyzing requirements to integration).
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or ElectricalEngineering.
- 6+ years’ experience in software development
- 6+ years working with C++
- VxWorks or similar embedded OS experience
- UML design experience
- Ability to work on both high and low level software
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Signal Processing (DSP) background a plus
- Electronic Warfare and Radar experience is a plus
- Rhapsody experience a plus
- Experience with ADA 83 & 95
- Doors and MKS experience a plus