The ideal candidate will be a software developer with between 3-5 years of experience working with credit and fraud decisioning systems and rule engines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions on a rules engine based consumer credit platform
- Work as part of a fast paced Agile team
- Write automated unit and functional tests to ensure quality and repeatability
- Integrate with third party systems using RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Perform code reviews and mentor other team members
- Collaborate closely with Credit and Fraud analytics teams
- 3-5 year object oriented programming experience.
- Recent experience developing and implementing Java based Web Services, primarily in a REST model, but experience with SOAP is a plus.
- Experience with versioning, build and development tools like Gitlab and Gradle
- Experience with