- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience with computer graphic frameworks and libraries, including but not limited to OpenGL, DirectX, or Vulkan.
- Professional coding experience in C/C++, Java, Python or Go.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science with an emphasis on graphics.
- Experience with 3D rendering, GPU optimization or optimized rendering engines.
- Experience with mathematics, computational geometry, or other graphic related technologies.
- Experience with graphics hardware architecture.