The software engineer role at Granicus is for Developers growing their software engineering skills in a SaaS environment. Their key contributions are test-driven software that implements product-driven features within the Granicus product suite.
The software engineer is expected to contribute to the broader Granicus technology organization, both in the deployment and support of applications in higher environments and as a mentor to less experienced team members.
What You'll Do
- Perform all the essential functions of a software engineer
- Be a core maintainer of – and develop moderately complex features for – one or more applications in the Granicus product suite
- Be a go-to resource for support and operational issues within your area(s) of expertise
- Mentor less experienced team members
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years' experience developing, testing, shipping, and supporting production-quality web applications
- You have intermediate-level knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and related web technologies
- Commitment to quality and the craft of software development
- Passion for learning new things
- Interest in being a part of an open, collaborative, and extraordinarily skilled software development team