San Ramon, CA
Not Specified years
Posted 391 days ago
• Committed to TDD methodology and XP programming techniques
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
• Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
• Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definition.
• Evaluates technology to drive features and roadmaps.
• Embraces technology trends that drive excellence beyond traditional practices (e.g., Test automation in lieu of traditional QA practices).
• Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas.
• Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications.
Must Have Skills, Experience & Competencies
• GoLang Development.
• Hands on experience doing restful web services.
• Must have expereince with API gateways/proxies, API Development.
• Experience with Amazon websevices.
Other Skills & Experience
• Prefer someone with Java background.
• Experience with C/C++ toolchains and debuggers
• Advanced knowledge of Go language, compiler, library, runtime, and debug iinternals
• Practical experience developing Go tools for enterprise use
• Direct experience with Go tools community participation
• Knowledge of and experience with system tools internals (e.g. compilers, debug formats)