To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3+ yearsof professional software engineering experience developing backend systems.
- Programming experience with languages such as Java, Python, Kotlin, Clojure.
- Worked with relational databases, SQL and message/stream processing systems such as Kafka.
- Interest in learning functional programming.
- Experience working with git or other source code control systems/tools.
- Worked in Unix/Linux environments.
- interest in working with AWS systems and infrastructure.
In this role, you get to:
- Become part of the up-and-coming FinTech sector by working for one of the most promising technology-intensive companies in the industry.
- Write applications that are the backbone of Funding Circle business: from managing the loan lifecycle, to handling payments to reconciling FC books.
- Be part of a team that works together to design, code, and test solutions. Your voice will be heard at all stages of software development.
- Deliver innovation through software to automate processes that enable Funding Circle to operate at scale.
- Work with cool technologies like distributed systems, kafka, functional programming languages, AWS systems and infrastructure and more.
- Become part of a dynamic, employee-oriented, fast growing company that is fun to work for.