To be successful in this role, you should bring:
- Professional/personal project experience working with Clojure, Scala, JVM or a strong interest in learning.
- 3+ years of overall software engineering experience in any language (We like, Go, Erlang, Ruby, Python, Java, etc).
- Comfort in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Github or other open source code we can check out.
- Distributed systems experience.
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture.
- The ability to operate at scale with low-latency systems.
- Familiarity with Docker, Mesos, or experience with distributed database systems such as Cassandra would be very nice.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work every single day:
- We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans quickly, all online!
- We have a clear advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.