This role at Moveworks is unlike most other fullstack roles and encompasses a variety of projects across the entire company. As Conversational UI is more limited than Web UI, and chat adoption level varies for each customer, you will be building out our Web UI, which is an important augmentation for end user experience. Additionally, you will be taking on our Admin UI, which is a critical feature as we scale fast to significantly more customer deployments. Last, (but not finally) you will be building out a data and annotation tooling UI, which key in ML training and feedback loops for our engineers. You will be shipping code daily, and will see the immediate impact of your work here.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to augment end user experience, find creative solutions to fill in gaps in technology, and increase chat adoption for customers
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to design and implement an admin UI for real time visibility and control of the production system
- Work closely with the Machine Learning and Annotation team to design and implement highly efficient and high impact tooling UI for various product areas
- Think strategically about the future of frontend within conversational AI and be prepared to try new things
- Promote best practices and standards to build modular and scalable web apps and APIs between backend services
- Improve collaboration process between cross-functional teams
- Find and address front-end performance issues
- Implement automated tests, participate in code reviews, and ship code on a daily basis
What you bring to the table:
- BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years professional development experience building complex web applications
- Experience with a major Web UI framework (e.g. ReactJS) and experience building UI at scale
- A good sense of product design and cross-functional collaboration skills
- A constant thirst for learning and a willingness to get out of your comfort zone.