What you’ll be doing…
Come join a fast-paced and tight-knit team delivering a global business- critical subscription platform. We are looking for a self-motivated software engineer that will work across the stack to deliver business critical functionality that enables next-gen Tableau. Our tech stack is primarily Java on the backend with TypeScript, ReactJS and Saltarelle on the front-end.
Some of the things you will be doing include…
- Produce high quality software that is tested, code reviewed and checked-in regularly for continuous integration
- Work with senior engineers to take on ever-evolving challenges and learning new skills to tackle them
Who you are…
- Experienced. You have 4-6 years of industry (non-intern) experience developing commercial software.
- A strong thirst to learn and a desire to improve your skills - we believe in lifelong learning!
- Have relentlessly high standards.
- Like working in an fast paced, agile, and collaborative environment
- Have solid development experience with object oriented languages (Java, C++, C#) and preferably web technologies and tools or a willingness to learn.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders, and in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!