Software Engineer, Full Stack - 1220
Our client is looking for Full Stack Software Engineers to help build their core product across the mobile, web, and backend while influencing products and business strategy. This is a ground floor opportunity in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The software engineer position will help build the core product while influencing the entire product and business. Technical challenges include: Architecting the mobile and web product experiences, scaling the distributed service infrastructure, and optimizing the content ranking algorithms through machine learning.
- You will work directly with Product and Design to help create and refine specs for a new feature, create new view components, extend the data model, and write unit tests
- Discuss technical challenges such as architecting mobile and web product experiences, scaling our distributed services infrastructure, building our data processing pipelines, etc.
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers.
- Influence product and business strategy based on deep customer understanding
- To be successful you must be comfortable working on a small team at a fast-paced with the desire to work across the stack to build the core product (mobile, web, and backend).
- Own end-to-end design and development of new features.
- Pick technologies that make the most sense and are most useful
- High-quality software engineeringexperience.
- 5+ Years of Experience, opportunities for mid to senior level Engineers
- Experience in Front End, Back End, or both.
- Strong development experience on the Front-End or the Back-end or both is required and you must be willing to work both.
- Full-Stack Development experience
- Really smart Engineers in relevant areas with the right attitude
- Must be willing to take on a project lead or team lead role.