We're looking for an exceptional experienced Software Engineer, Full-Stack, to brainstorm, generate, and implement growth-related hypotheses/ideas that help with the user acquisition and revenue generation. This engineer will design, develop, debug, troubleshoot, optimize, and release full-stack (both back-end and front-end) features based on business inputs. In this role, you'll assess and recommend ways to improve the building, testing, and deployment processes for the full tech stack. This person will work very closely with the other engineers, tech leads, marketing team, and product managers to incorporate growth-related ideas into functioning code in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Accomplish
- As a core team member of the Growth Engineering team in San Francisco, work with other engineers, product managers, and marketing managers to translate growth-related ideas/hypotheses into implementations.
- Partner with product and marketing managers to participate in growth-related idea generation that helps with user acquisition and monetization.
- Review code from other engineers on the team.
- Help improve the development, testing, and release processes by mastering our CI/CD process and identifying any opportunity to optimize.
- Prepare a plan to consistently achieve results and execute against a timeline with predictability.
- Mentor junior engineers and provide technical leadership when faced with challenging or ambiguous situations.
Talents You Bring to the Team
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- You have 5+ years of experience in full-stack programming and have expert level ReactJS and Java skills.
- You understand vulnerabilities in web applications and how to eliminate them.
- You're a champion of continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes.
- You can learn new code base quickly and get excited about contributing to the code bases of other teams.
- You can work with the tech leads of other teams to understand and implement growth-related features.
- You have experience with the growth engineering team at a fast-paced consumer company.