We are seeking a full-stack Software Engineer with hands on experience in full life cycle application development. The position entails working across the tech stack in a fast-paced environment building multiple tiers of software systems that interface with cutting-edge A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) technologies.
- Implement authentication and authorization features across the software stack.
- Collect UI requirements and produce prototype wireframes for client approval.
- Implement security conscious RESTful APIs with direction from Project Manager.
- Attend daily stand-ups led by TPM.
- Write clean testable code.
- 3-5 years of software design and development experience with experience in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- You are comfortable working in different application layers, including front end, middle tier/server side, and database layer.
- Experience with one of the following back-end languages: Python, Scala, Java or Go.
- Experience in the development of Web APIs using any framework allowing web-service or RESTful endpoints.
- Expertise with source control tools (Git) and project management tools (Jira).
- Prior experience with Scrum teams developing customer facing web applications.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new tools and methodologies highly desired.
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies, including MongoDB, Cassandra and ElasticSearch.
- Familiarity of modern messaging frameworks such as Kafka, Pulsar and/or RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with both front end and back end unit testing.