$150K — $200K *
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Software Engineer, Frontend to be part of a product development team that is redefining the future of analytics tools. As a member of the engineering team, you will have a direct impact on the success of the company. You will be responsible for architecting and building new features in Apache Superset, creating great user experiences and mentoring other engineers across the organization. You have a strong UX aesthetic and can work closely with PM, Design, and other engineers at Preset and within the Superset community.
What you will do:
• Work collaboratively with product management, designers, and backend engineers in developing easy to use web applications
• Guide front end best practices across the company and influence the Superset community to use both innovative well-established front end technologies
• Architect, develop and use single-page applications and REST based architectures
• Drive best practices and help to improve unit, integration, and end-to-end testing, and promote consistency and stability across the platform
• Evaluate the application and make recommendations for improving web performance
What we are looking for:
• 10+ years professional software engineering experience, with heavy emphasis on web applications
• Experience leading architecture and guiding best practices across multiple teams for large scale technical projects.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Strong understanding of UX, design principles and API design
Valid through: 10/28/2021