We want people who are passionate about building apps that you and your peers will love.
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer who shares our passion for making complex applications appear simple for our customers. We’ll give you the freedom to do what you do best, so you should feel comfortable owning your work from start to finish, as well as bringing fresh ideas to the table that can make our products, development experience, and team better. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with designers, product managers, and other engineers across the stack to make ideas a reality.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working with our team to build out our React/Typescript/GraphQL stack
- Product feature enhancements and maintenance of legacy code in Ember
- Collaborating with product and design to increase conversions and improve user experience
- Building new, efficient, and scalable front-end applications that will interface with public and internal APIs
- Writing clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Work with backend teams to solve complex problems
- Mentor engineers to help them grow
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Passion for customers and the products we build for them
- Experience in product frontend development working closely with backend developers and services, product management, and design/ux.
- Proven experience building and deploying single-page applications at scale