We are looking for a skilled engineer to help create the front-end infrastructure on top of which our next-generation cloud experience will be built. You thrive in a dynamic environment and have a consistent record of software delivery. This role requires strong cross-team collaboration with our application development and product management teams.
- Developing and maintaining front-end infrastructure and framework libraries
- Identifying patterns in application code in order to minimize repetitive work
- Working with application and backend engineers to optimize the end to end architecture in order to deliver a world class user experience.
- Working cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and architects in order to streamline product development
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Great communication skills
- Takes direction well, but can operate in ambiguous situations
- Experience with React and its ecosystem
- Familiar with git and CI/CD best practices
- Familiar with open source community tooling / frameworks a plus
- HTML and CSS proficiency a plus
- Special consideration given for experience with one or more of the following: developer experiences, testing frameworks, CI/CD systems, micro-frontends, feature flagging, application telemetry
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always exploring new technology, bringing in OSS projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of uncommonly hardworking and dedicated peers
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication, and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment.