Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by bringing high-performance electric vehicles and sustainable energy products to market. This mission requires fast paced innovation and execution. At Tesla, we celebrate experimentation and unconventional thinking to find solutions to problems previously thought unsolvable. Many companies talk about improving the world. At Tesla, we are decisively creating a sustainable future today.
Tesla is seeking a front end software engineer to take part in the design and development of software for its current and next generation sales, fulfillment, and customer systems for our Energy organization. The mission of our team is to streamline business operations, decrease costs, improve customer experiences, and solve the engineering challenges that haven’t been solved yet! You will contribute to cross-functional system architecture and software system design with a clear focus on quality, scale, and ease of development.
· Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using React, .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in AWS or other cloud environment.
· Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications with users across the globe.
· Review and recommend improvements to existing system designs and engineering processes.
· Serves as the technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods.
· Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
· Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new, open source technologies as Tesla grows.
· This position will work closely with other application development teams, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with prior industry experience.
· 1+ years of solid experience with Enterprise application development.
· Experience in MS SQL Server is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired.
· Exposure to Docker.
· Exposure to Python, Go language, Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
· Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with Kubernetes a plus.