Splunk’s Observability Platform team is looking for hardworking front-end developers to build UI components, customer-facing UI, and front-end supporting services that unlock the power of Splunk’s data platform for devops professionals.
You will get to work with a super smart bunch of folks who are doing state of the art development work (both front-end and back-end) in areas of data analytics. You will be interacting with product management and customers to understand detailed requirements. You will also work with other engineering teams across Splunk to design and build high-performance applications.
- 4+ years of experience building front end applications, UI components or UI frameworks.
- Knowledge of react/redux or equivalent technologies.
- Proven ability to develop and own moderate complexity features or sub-systems.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience collaborating with design and cross functional engineering teams
- Full web stack development experience is a plus, but not essential
- BS CS/EE or equivalent work experience
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.