Software Engineer - Front End
SAN MATEO OR RALEIGH-DURHAM, NCENGINEERINGFULL-TIMEAPPLY FOR THIS JOBSignalFx is looking for an enthusiastic software engineers to work closely with product owners and designers toimplement the user interface for our web application.
You will work within a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and quality engineers in a fast-paced startup environment. Our engineering teams are small, fast moving and highly impactful. You will learn from the best and help us architect and build the application of our future. You will also get many opportunities to share and talk about your work through channels like conferences, meetups, OSS and blogs.
SignalFx is built on a highly distributed micro-services based backend that ingests, analyzes and stores billions of time-series metrics and events - all in real time. If you have an interest or passion for monitoring and large scale time-series data processing we would like to hear from you. Our goal is to continually improve the performance and reliability of this system as we evolve it to handle dramatically more data (by orders of magnitude) sent by our rapidly increasing customer base.
- Collaborate with product owners and designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our web application
- Participate in end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Implementing high-performance and reusable UI components
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Maintaining awareness of current front-end technologies and best practices
- Passionate about design and user experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Experience interacting and integrating with RESTful APIs.