The Front-end Software Engineer develops new features, offerings, and enhancements for the Deluxe eChecks SaaS solution through partnerships with executive leadership, product managers, and other software engineers.
- Work with UX team and designers to implement visual improvements to the application platform
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements
- Drive best practices, toolsets and common design patters within the front-end solution stack
- Develop estimates for stories, bugs and tasks.
- Participates in backlog grooming, planning, and other agile planning activities
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent) in computer science or related field
Experience: 4+ years of hands on development and front end design
- Extensive experience with Twitter Bootstrap or similar CSS framework
- Extensive experience with jQuery or similar JS framework
- Extensive experience with Angular, React, Vue.js, or other front end framework
- Extensive experience creating and modifying images, including Photoshop, SVG, etc.
- Experience with Ruby (or similar language) and Rails (or similar application framework)
- Experience with databases, either relational (MySQL) or noSQL (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc)
- Experience with git
- Experience with JSON and/or XML-based remote request frameworks.
- Experience within an Agile or Kanban work style
- Experience with common data exchange formats and approaches
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- High attention to detail and problem resolution.
- Passionate about automated testing and rock-solid code
- Passionate about learning and technology
Req ID#: 13290BR-2