Summary of Responsibilities / Job Description:
- Architect, design and develop software frameworks and application to supportinternal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Work withothers to design end-to-end systems and solutions that are industry leading.
- Assist to monitor, verify, and troubleshoot ETL processes, scheduled jobs, and reporting applications as required.
- Troubleshoot and research application issues and apply corrective actions
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data analytics
- Answer customer and co-worker related questions as required
- Participate in establishing and maintaining a disciplined Software Development Lifecyle and design/coding standards.
- Integrate workflow and automated tasks into applications.
- Work withothers to design and implement/integrate reporting tools.
- Attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to function well in a dynamic environment, balancing high standards with speed of implementation.
- Experience as a software architect /developer in a small team, small company environment
- 3-5years?experience architecting .NET web applications
- 1-2years?experience creating and working with Azure Databases
- Strong knowledge of latest .NET web framework, with an emphasis on C#
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools TFS and Git
- Experience writing reusable controls and libraries and supporting technical documentation
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-directed work, requiring limited supervision.
- Experience with DevExpress.NET controls are a plus
- Some experiencetroubleshooting hardware, network, and general computer issues
- Experience with MSSharePoint Online, PowerBI, and SQL.
- Bachelor?s degree in Engineering, CS, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of experience in a Software Engineering role.