Ultra Maritime, a designer and producer of highly reliable electronic systems and subsystems for military applications, is seeking a Software Test Engineer to support automated testing, qualification testing, and regression testing. Job duties include:
- Provide support for requirements definition, test plans, and test descriptions.
- Update existing code base of automated test software to support new test requirements..
- Perform qualification, regression, and system testing.
- Negligible travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering preferred with 2+ years of experience in software testing OR Associate's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 10+ years of experience in software testing.
- 2+ years proficiency with the C programming language.
- 2+ years of experience using tools such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, power meter and other electrical test equipment.
- Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. Security clearances are granted to U.S. citizens.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- General Python experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills / cooperative.
- Experience with National Instruments Lab Windows CVI
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (C#)
- Willing to use tools such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, power meter and other electrical test equipment.
- Familiarity with source control (such as SVN).
- Willing to lift up to 40 lbs