At least 1 year of software development experience (not self taught) with one or more of the following qualifications and technologies:
- Experience in SDL programming on Linux
- Experience in C/C++ programming on Linux
- Acceptable oral/written English communication skills
Until you have actually developed, released and maintained software which is sold and deployed to consumers and businesses around the world, you will never know if you have world-class skills.
A career at Augmentum offers the fastest road to true success. Our management has successfully built companies that develop the top commercial software in the world – now we are building a billion dollar software services company. Our success is determined by two things, our customers and you – our people.
At Augmentum, when we offer you the chance to join our team, we know that you are already the best among your peers. We also know that there is no other way to understand what it takes to be really good than to continue to learn as you work – and we give you daily opportunities to do that, in the context of delivering software to customers whose names and products you know, with the guidance of experts. Our engagement methodology, the AUGMENTATION MODEL®, ensures that you work with our staff of US Principals to deliver software for the global market. We build software solutions for IT departments, augment development teams building embedded software, and also serve as part of the core development team for global software product companies.
- Great software is built by great people using the best practices in software development.
- We provide an environment, a culture, and a management vision focused on great software.
- We believe in integrity, trust, win-win, change with speed, and teamwork.
Lastly and most importantly, the customer is always right.