Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - NO 3RD PARTIES!!
Please read before you apply.
The position itself is a role that will supporttraders in the front office space, developing applications that will take a trader through the entire trading lifecycle. This person will eventually act as a subject matter expert for all their front office development efforts.
- 3 - 6-year C#, Java, or C++ Software Engineers (Will consider other Object Oriented languages if the candidate has exceptional skills) with full SDLC experience
- Experience in SQL Development (Preferably in SQL Server)
- Financial Services experience is highly preferable
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous event-driven programming
- Experience with high volume, high availability distributed systems
- Experience working in a UNIX or Linux development environment
- Willingness to work with C++ as your primary development language. Opportunities are provided to develop these skills